Private Zen Counseling
with Robert Althouse
Free Yourself from Habits that No longer Serve You
You can expect the following from our counseling services:
- Awareness of new areas in your personal experience that have been buried for many years
- Strengthening of your self-esteem, self-worth and confidence to face life's daily challenges
- Lessening of stress and anxiety in your daily life
- Resolving differences with mutual respect that build stronger relationships based on trust
- Techniques for anger management
- Support for breaking old habits and acquiring new, more healthy ones.
Robert's approach is broad but focused. He is able to listen and facilitate a process of discovery and healing that is skillful and relatively short in duration. He is able to access deeper unconscious constructs that often hold habits and attitudes in place that are no longer serving you.
Robert's approach is both professional and secular. If you are suffering from stress, anxiety, depression, relationship issues, bereavement or loss, Robert may be able to help you get unstuck, resolve your problem and move forward in your life.
Our sessions are reasonable in cost and can go at the pace you desire. The cost is $95 per session for non-members and $80 for ZLMC members. Robert also does coaching. Each session is 60 minutes long, Sessions are available Tuesday through Friday from 9 am to 4 pm and on Wednesday evenings from 6 to 9 pm. All counseling sessions are held at his residence located at 38 Lake Street, Apt. 2E.
Robert is also available for counseling by phone or skype. The prices are the same. If you wish to schedule a counseling session by phone, please call 708.689.1220.
Sign up for a counseling session today by calling 708.689.1220 or emailing email@example.com. Get started on a path to a brighter future. We're here for you.
What You Can Expect
You can expect the following:
- Sensitive, unobtrusive, respectful guidance and facilitation of your process
- To be deeply heard, listened to and understood
- To discover new areas of your personal experience to explore further
- Healing therapy that gives you peace of mind
- Safety, integrity, and competence in the counseling sessions.
We ask that you please be on time.
CANCELATION POLICY: If you need to reschedule or cancel your session, please notify us within 24 hours of that scheduled session or you will be charged for that session.
We accept payments by credit card, check, or cash.
To register or more information, please call 708.689.1220.